Citron and Lime
Weather here in Michigan is almost ready for fall! I'm happy to have my Stash Stack Club
fabrics neatly stacked in my stash as I get ready to tackle projects for the holidays! Citrons and Limes are colors I usually don't buy when I'm fabric shopping but I end up using these modern stash builder fabrics in a lot of quilts!
Remember! You can still get this stack! Join the Club now before October 10th and you will start with this stack!
Here's what we've got for you this month:
1. Flumes in Citron - Luxe in Bloom by Sarah Watson
2. Commas in Lime - Comma by Zen Chic
3. Metro Living Circles in Chartreuse - Robert Kaufman
4. French Knots in Olive - Sew Stitchy by Aneela Hoey
5. Scratch in Lime Juice - Summersville Spring by Lucie Summers
6. Oval Elements in Green Apple - Art Gallery Fabrics
7. Hello Plaid in Green - Hello Sunshine by Lori Whitlock
8. Domino Dot in Starfruit - Waterfront Park by Violet Craft
9. Squared Elements in King's Road Citron - Art Gallery Fabrics
10. Dot to Dot in Limeade - Children at Play by Sarah Jane
11. Clown Stripe in Limeade - Michael Miller Fabrics
12. Kiss Dot in Kiwi - Michael Miller Fabrics
Until next month!
Labels: club, fabric stack, monthly clubs, stash builders, stash stack club, stashbuilders