The leaves in Michigan are really inspiring now that they have begun to fall! This month's colors look just like the piles of leaves in my front lawn.
Remember! You can still get this stack! Sign up now before November 10th and you will start with this stack!
Here's what we've got for you this month:
1. Tiny Tiles in Clementine - Michael Miller Fabrics
2. Historic Tile in Tangerine - Notting Hill by Joel Dewberry
3. Star Pods in Coral - Les Amis by Patty Sloniger
4. Beatrice Weave in Tangerine - Michael Miller Fabrics
5. Crazy for Dots in Tangerine - RJR Fabrics
6. Jewels in Orange - Lizzy House
7. Ruta in Orange - Bella by Lotta Jansdotter
8. Domino Dot in Geranium - Waterfront Park by Violet Craft
9. Stitch Square in Orange - Michael Miller Fabrics
10. Savvy Dots in Orange - Savvy Swirls by Faye Burgos
11. Sealing Wax in Saffron - True Colors by Anna Maria Horner
12. Cute Plaid in Orange - Michael Miller Fabrics
Until next month!
Labels: monthly clubs, orange, stash builders, stash stack club, stashbuilders