Stash Stack Club
April is here!
We endured the winter, made it through April Fool's Day, and the last couple days have been sunny and beautiful here in Michigan. I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm sure at some point those April showers will find us. I'm tired of gray skies!
Which is why April's Stash Stack color is yellow. Like a little bit of sunshine, or a nice glass of lemonade.
(by the way, I don't know about all of you, but I've started my lemonade indulgence early this year. I guess I just couldn't wait for the summer to get here and the grills to be fired up.)
Wishing you all a happy April and lots of sunshine in your lives!
You can still get this stack when you sign up on April 10th! Sign up today and you will start with Yellow!
Here's what we've got for you this month:
1. Squared Elements in Citrine - Art Gallery Fabrics
2. Script in Honeycomb - Art Gallery Fabrics
3. Sketch in Daffodil - Timeless Treasures Fabric
4. Wood Grain in Straw - True Colors by Joel Dewberry
5. Pointelle in Yellow- Art Gallery Fabrics
6. Doilies in Yellow - Melissa Ybarra
7. Stitch Square in Mustard - Michael Miller Fabrics
8. Trassel in Yellow - Lotta Jansdotter
9. Petit Point in Sunny - Michael Miller Fabrics
10. Tile Pile in Canary - Michael Miller Fabrics
11. Graph Check in Yellow - Another Point Of View
12. Sand Dunes in Golden - Leah Duncan
Until next month!
Labels: monthly clubs, stash builders, stash stack club, yellow