Is your child starting to take an interest in sewing? If so, we certainly have the perfect introductory sewing machine for them!
You can purchase any of the following machines on our website at pinkcastlefabrics.com or by stopping into our shop in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Janome Sew Mini Colors
The Janome Sew Mini is the perfect machine for a young beginner.
The Sew Mini is the smallest machine on the Janome market making it easy for your child to tote it back and forth from sewing classes. This sewing machine is for sale for $69.
- Weighs only 5lbs!
- Two stitches: a straight stitch and a zigzag stitch with varying stitch lengths and
widths for some versatility.
- A slower stitching speed than a
full-sized sewing machine, making it the perfect sewing machine to learn on.
- Absolutely no sharp edges! There isn't a thread cutter on the side purposefully to avoid the need for Bandaids and kisses.
currently comes in three fun colors for your child to choose from: Honeycomb
(yellow), Merlot (dark pink), and Beachcomber (blue); a color for everyone!
The Janome Magnolia 7318
is a step up from the Sew Mini. It is a
great machine for older kids who are branching out into the sewing and quilting
world. It's another lightweight sewing machine, so it's also great for taking to sewing classes! The Magnolia 7318 is a sewing machine that any beginner will easily learn to sew or quilt on.
It’s perfect for introducing your child to both garment sewing and quilting. We currently have this machine for sale for $249.
- A weight of just under 18 lbs
- 18 stitches, including 1 buttonhole stitch.
- Easy-to-use mechanical knobs to select the desired stitches and stitch lengths
- A large reverse button to easily lock your stitches
The Janome DC2015
is a sewing machine your child will use for many
years to come. This sewing machine is still small and compact for easy
traveling and storage, but includes many features a full-sized Janome Sewing Machine would have. This sewing machine will allow your child to grow into the machine with ease. The DC2015 comes to be $549
here at Pink Castle Fabrics.
The DC2015 Features:
- A light weight body of only 18.2 lbs
- 60 stitches that include 6 one-step buttonholes
easy-to-use speed control bar.
- A Start/Stop button, making the use of a foot control pedal optional
- Easy-to-navigate computerized stitch selection
- A hard case, making travel easy and safe!
Pop on in to the shop during store hours to test any of
these Janome Sewing Machines out! We have them in stock online and in-store for your purchasing convenience. If you have any questions about any of our Janome sewing machines, contact Molly@pinkcastlefabrics.com.
Labels: janome, kids sewing, review, sewing machine